Hi! I've been trying to get the verification email to setup connection slack but it has been an impossible thing. I can access Jira fine and do get e-mails for updates on boards/in projects. I have tried getting a verification link twice now and it doesn't show up.
- I have checked my quarantine list and spam folder
- I can get notifications in mail
- My email server is not blocking any domain or site
- I did google to find a solution
What I saw on the forum is that there might be a "suppression list". Is that a list based on individual e-mails or on domains? I am using iCloud private relay so if it is based on domain, you guys might want to change that (as 1 broken iCloud address will fail all). But I guess it could also be a problem with the mail-service? anyways, I'd like to see it fixed as now I cannot continue in setting up slack and GH integration.