I'm wondering to implement a customized structure somthing similar to SAFe 6.0, where I want to create specific hierarchical levels such as change the Epics to "Features" or "Capabilities," even if they are "Enlaber-type".
But also, define normal and enabler-type Stories, in addition to establishing different types of subtasks (focused on frontend, backend, etc.), we would need a high level of customization that Jira does not natively allow.
However, is it possible to achieve this through some add-ons from the Atlassian Marketplace, which allow me to customize hierarchies, issue types, iconography, and the names of each type of element?
EXAMPLE:
- Epic
- Enlaber Capability (Feature)
- Enlaber Story
- FrontEnd (subtask)
- BackEnd (subtask)
- UX (subtask)
- UI (subtask)
- Functional / BA (subtask)
- etc.
- Capability (Feature)
- Story
- FrontEnd (subtask)
- BackEnd (subtask)
- UX (subtask)
- UI (subtask)
- Functional / BA (subtask)
- etc.

I clarify that, although I do not fully agree, it is the client's requirement.