Working as part on internal IT team, two of our users are not receiving emails notifications when being mentioned in their team. When on Confluence page, they see the notification but do not get notified by outlook.
@Rhea Gerald Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Have the users check their personal email settings to ensure that the Someone mentions me checkbox is selected in Real-time updates > Directed to me. See this page for more information and steps: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/subscribe-to-email-notifications/
Hi Barbara,
I checked with the user and she has selected this checkbox and she is still not receiving the emails to her outlook.
Hi, would it be possible to check if the user has been added to the suppression list, as I have seen on other tickets?
@Rhea Gerald I believe that you can contact Atlassian support to help you with that.
I followed the link you sent me but lead me back to here.
Is there anyway of speaking to someone via call or chatbox?
I really need a solution for this issue.
Kind Regards
Rhea
@Rhea Gerald If you go to the bottom of the page, you will see a button labelled Log in to contact support (if you are not logged in) or Contact Support (after you log in).
Once you click that button, you are taken to a page with a series of dropdown lists that walk you through submitting a ticket (I think. I've never actually needed to submit a ticket.)
I just went through to the What is the impact to your business? dropdown. Here you are asked for contact details and a summary and further details of the issue. You can attach files, as well.
At the bottom of the page (at this point), there are Open Chat and Submit Ticket buttons.
Would you provide a screenshot as I'm unable to find the instructions that you mentioned above.
@Rhea Gerald In this video, I'm already logged on, but you can just log on with the same credentials you use for this question page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.