It seems that a standard dashboard is showing just a limited number of users assegnee filters( maybe 10 ), I have some colleagues not visibile in filter assegnee. Any Idea?
Hi @Roberto Gusmeroli
Which dashboard gadget are you using? The exact name (and a screenshot if possible) would be great.
Hi
thanks for answer
Basically I have a project type "Business project" and in the dashboard below created by default by jira with guided procedure, I cannot see some assegnee in area identified with pink rectangle even if users have assigned tasks.
Hi Roberto,
This is a Project board - not a Dashboard. And the people/users that it shows are only users wo are assigned an issue that appears on the board. So any users not showing on the board means they are not assigned to any issues on the board.
Thanks for the reply.
As @John Funk mentioned, this is the board, not a dashboard gadget. The users who are already assigned an issue (and Unassigned if there are unassigned issues) are seen in that section to filter against them.
Sorry maybe I'm not clear, this is the board and if you look the ticket AA-506 is assignet to a user VT, but that user is not available in list of assegnee that can be filtered
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.