When import issue from CSV, the validation process has found 1 error/s:
and the detailed log
my import file is CSV
how to solve this error ?
Hi Ayman - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What are the values in your CSV fields? What columns are you using and what are the values in those columns?
Hi John - Thanks for your replay
there is screenshots clarify the fields, values and map fields on jira in CSV (all these columns I use to import to the issue )
Are you trying to create issues or update issues?
Why do you have Jira keys in the summary field? I think you would need to take those values out. .
I want to create New issues not update issues
I use Jira keys to link the issue with issue in another project ( when i use link issues field there is error appear )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.