I created the 2 automation below, but none of them is working properly.
I need help to create an automation that sends me an email containing a list of pages in a Confluence space that have not been updated in the last three months. I have created two automations, but neither is working correctly.
For instance, I have tried various solutions, including using "For Each" with "Variables", but none have worked.
First Automation:
It works, however, it retrieves only the pages that I own. I need to retrieve all the pages, regardless the owner.
My automation:
1. When: Scheduled
2. BRANCH
- Branch rule / for each inactive page
3. IF
- if: matches
- First value: {{inactivePages}}
- Condition: does not equal
- Second value: Empty
- Then: Send email
- {{#inactivePages}}{{title}} at {{url}} was last updated on {{dateLastUpdated.shortDate}} and its author is {{author.fullName}}{{/}}
4. ELSE
- Send email
- There are no pages that need to be changed in the {{space.name}} Confluence space.
Second automation:
It works, but it sends one email for each returned page, resulting in multiple emails. I need to receive a single email containing a list of all the pages. I have tried using "For Each" with variables, but nothing seems to work.
My automation
1. When: Scheduled
2. BRANCH
- Branch rule / related entities
- CQL: lastmodified < startOfMonth("-3M") and type=page
- Then: send email
- To: user@email.com
- Subject: Pages Not Modified in Last 3 Months
- Content: {{page.title}} at {{page.url}} was last updated on {{page.dateLastUpdated.shortDate}} and its author is {{page.author.fullName}}
Please, send help