I'm trying to understand how jira works with respect to backlogs & sprints.
Observation 1:
My general understanding is that a project has a backlog & a sprint but that does not seem to be true when i delete all boards in a project. There is no dedicated backlog for a project.
Observation 2:
Let's call the project in Observation 1 - Project 1
I've added the project with no boards ( Project 1 ) and Project 2 to the JQL filter in a scrum board ( SBoard-1 ) in Project 2. I've planned a sprint with tasks from both Project 1 and Project 2 and started it. I can see the tasks from both projects in SBoard-1 . Then i created another scrum board with the filter of tasks only in Project 1 . Without doing anything the sprint that was already started was showing.
At this point i'm confused how a project, backlog and sprint's are all co-related ?
I did not even get started with teams BTW.