Hi,
I have been tearing my hair out all day (what's left of it)
I am trying to add a validator to a transition that
- checks has any time be logged on the issue
- asks the user to log time if not
Crucially, the transition should be valid if a single hour has been logged.
I have been trying to use Time Spent and 'Is not provided' but the transition screen insists on me adding time even if i have no more to add.
Seems like Time Spent is not the field to use but have played with Time Tracking too and still forces me to log more time on transition.
I have read various posts on here, added JMWE but as a bit of a simpleton that is not helping me because i don't write code :-(
10 Kudos points to the superstar who solves this for me!!
Thanks,
Oliver.