When trying to change the status from Waiting for Support to in Progress or any other status, I am getting " You don't have permission to transition this issue - Couldn't find the workflow - Try again
Hi @Laurent Bortoluzzi
That message means there is a validator in the workflow or your user doesn't have permission to transition to that status.
Reach out to your Jira admin to check those two things.
Regards
Aaron
Actually I found a work around. I changed the service type to something else and then reapply the service type to service request and it restored the default workflow and I am now able to change the status of the service request.
Thanks Aaron. I can't change it and I am an admin. Also, the request has the same workflow and issue type as other service requests, yet I can change these other service requests status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.