Hi everyone,
I’m trying to grant specific privileges (e.g., view, edit) to a single page within a Confluence space, while maintaining different permission settings for the rest of the space. I’m aware that Confluence handles space-level permissions, but is there a way to configure permissions on a page-by-page basis?
Here’s an example of my scenario:
I have two spaces: "Sales" and "HR."
- The "Sales" space is restricted to the Sales team (Sara, Sven, and Steve) and is confidential to the rest of the company.
- The "HR" space is restricted to the HR team (Hanna, Harry, and Helen) and is also confidential.
Now, I want to grant Sara (from Sales, not part of the HR group) access to a specific page in the "HR" space, but I can't seem to find an option to give her permission for just that one page.
Is there a way to do this within Confluence? Any advice or steps would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers, Bernie