Hi!
I am creating a recurring ticket automatically every other week to go through a checklist of items.
I am currently adding the checklist to ticket on creation by additional fields using this function:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_XXXXX" : "YY"
}
}
Where customfield_XXXXX id is checklists id in our system and "YY" is the index number of checklist that I want to add.
The problem lies in the index number, as the order of checklists is updated every time someone creates a new checklist, as they are in alphabetical order. So now I have to go every once in a while to update the index number to represent it's position on the list.
Is there a better way to do this, could I use something else than index number of checklist to load it? Name or something? Could the checklist be added by default functionalities, not using the additional fields?