Hi, guys,
I know there is an add-on name "Voting for Confluence (Polls)".
May I know if it is possible to make this add-on available in Confluence Cloud? My company is using Confluence Cloud. If the answer is no, then is there a similar add-on for Confluence Cloud?
Thank you in advance.
Hi Lewis,
We also noticed there weren't any poll plugins for Confluence Cloud, so we created one. It's really simple to use and we're keen to hear any feedback to make it even better.
Feel free to give it a try: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1214861
Thanks,
Tim
At present neither Voting for Confluence (Polls) or Polls for Confluence (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.simplenia.confluence.plugins.polls/server/overview) are available for Confluence Cloud.
You could try contacting the developers of these two add-ons direct through their websites to ask what their plans are for supporting Confluence Cloud.
Hi, Tim,
I'm glad to hear that such a plugin is now available for Confluent Cloud. I'll definitely try it out soon.
Thank you for creating this handy tool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.