As a newer Jira admin, I have been tasked with upgrading from Jira Cloud Standard to Premium. Thus far, these are instructions I have found, and it appears to be too easy:
- Log in to your Jira Cloud site.
- Go to the Billing section:
- Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) in the top right corner.
- Select Billing from the dropdown menu.
- Manage Subscriptions:
- Click on Manage subscriptions in the Billing section.
- You will see your current plan listed here.
- Change Plan:
- Click on the Change button next to your current plan.
- Select Premium from the list of available plans.
- Confirm the Upgrade:
- Follow the prompts to confirm your upgrade to the Premium plan.
Am I missing anything? My concerns are the upgrade seems to easy. Is there any mapping or changes that need to occur as we move to the upgraded version? Or is this a upgraded version with new Features, hence, we have new bells and whistles?
We plan on disabling the new Features once the upgrade is complete and introducing them to the user group over a period of time.
Thanks,
Jim