I am using JIRA. I am working on an EPIC. We have images attached to the EPIC. We can't delete the images.
1. the hovering over the trashcan isn't there
2. The delete button is not there on items unless I have uploaded the image.
3. We had the ADMIN try, and he also couldn't delete images.
4. The comments are either - Not where the image was put, or an old user that no longer works here, so we can't just edit/delete the old post. Some of the images were put in the main EPIC, then deleted from the epic, and are still showing up in the images.
dsdsd

NOTE: I read through at least 20 pages of people posting this very question. Someone comes in, and says to do one of the three items i listed, and then proceeds to close the ticket. PLEASE offer some advice that is NOT one of the 4 above.