I am pretty sure I did not mis click but the resolution is wrong. Please help. Thanks!
Hi @Bingzhou Huang
Welcome to atlassian community
Can you check and see what resolution is set in the workflow step when closing the issue.
I checked, and even created test ticket to see. I set it to Duplicate but it ended up as Won't do. Thanks!
As @Yash_reddy mentions, check the workflow transition, if you did and there is no post function on that transition doing this.
The other thing to check is the history tab, it might provide information. As their could be an automation rule doing this, so check those as well.
Do you have any automations that run after issue transitioned. Can you check issue history to see if it's changing the resolution after you set it.
Also checked that history already, it directly sets to "Won't do" which i did not select. Feels like a bug
Checked that history already, it directly sets to "Won't do" which i did not select. Feels like a bug
Can you show the history and the post function configuration of the used transistion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.