As you can see, in the Epic board (Left), there is no Epic. But there are "MANAGERS LIST" and "THIS IS AN EPIC" in purple.
Hi @john mail
Welcome.
Are these Epics in the same project, if they are not you will need to modify the filter used on the board.
The above is only valid if the project used is Company Managed project
Hi John - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Check the filter used by the board to be sure it includes Epics.
Dear @Marc -Devoteam-
Thank you for yor prompt response.
I am working on the project named Compass now. I think they are in the same Project.
BTW, I didn't see the where I can modify the filter used on the board.
Many thanks in advance.
Hi John @John Funk ,
Thank you for your reply, but I didn't see where I can edit the filter used by the board. I am using the latest version of free plan.
As @John Funk mentions check the filter used on the board.
Select the 3 dots icon above the view settings button and select configure board in the general section you see the filter name used fro the board and the JQL clause of the filter.
If you can't see this, you are on a team managed project.
On the board, click the 3 dots in the upper right and choose Configure board.
By default there was no filter. I justed created one, kindly see the screenshot.
I think this filter will include Epics.
Yes Marc, I did see the configure board.
By default there was no filter. I justed created one, JQL is "project = Compass".
project = Compass
The epic still not show on the backlog page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.