Hello everyone,
I'm trying to put some swimlanes in my board but I'm having troubles making everything work :
- First, what's the difference between "regroup by" 
and swimlanes ? 
I'm guessing one is linked to the user display and the other one is the "default" one for the board ?
- Second, the boards are missing stories BUT are here when running the filter : I'm missing the COM-290

Here the filter is giving back my 9 tickets, with 5 stories absolutely similar, but in the board with the exact same filter, only 8 are showing : 

I even have another board with swimlanes straight up not working :
Filter :

config :

and guess what ? no swimlanes but my two tickets are in the board, here is one

(I know I have a filter on but even OFF it's not working. I'm displaying the due date in the card to be sure)
Can someone help me ?