How this affects to our projects that manage work categories as problems, changes , and others? Do this affects the incidentes that are allready on our service desk ?? Does anyone knows?
Hi Heydi - What is this that you are referring to? Is it an email? A post somewhere?
From what I can tell it seems that the Request Type will go to Unassigned and you will still be able to see your tickets.
"Request types associated with Changes, Problems and Post-incident reviews work categories will become unassigned, and all issues of these request types will move into the “All Queues” section in the project navigation."
I think you can create additional Request Types in Unassigned so I am wondering if we can create these work categories here and still use our forms and workflow.
Then manually create the queues as needed.
The message in her post appears in a banner across the top of our Jira project pages.
Guys, I use a standard version of jira service, with problens configured !I need change my plan to Premium ?
Can you send the actual link? I don't know what is says there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.