Hi all,
It seems like the way createdDate and startOfWeek or startOfDay interact with each other, has changed in the last couple of weeks.
I have 3 filters which show me when a ticket is unassigned for more than 10 minutes (during the week and during business hours) or unassigned for more than 30 minutes (during evening hours or the weekend). These filters were working fine until about 2 weeks ago or so. Something must have changed because I get results now when I shouldn't.
The filters are something like this:
project = Fixlist AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee in (EMPTY, Operations) AND ((created >= startOfWeek(-1d) AND created < startOfWeek("+1d") AND (created < -30m or updated < -30m)) OR ( created < startOfWeek("+1d")))
project = Fixlist AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee in (EMPTY, Operations) AND ( (created >= startOfDay("+17h") AND created <= startofDaY("+24h") AND created < -30m) OR (created >= startOfDay() AND created <= startofDaY("+1h") and created < -30m) OR ( createdDate < startOfWeek("+1d")))
project = Fixlist AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee in (EMPTY, Operations) AND ((created >= startOfWeek("+1d") AND created <= startOfWeek("+5d") AND created < -10m AND created >= startOfDay("+1h") AND created <= startofDaY("+17h")) or ( created < startOfWeek("+1d")))
Has any of this changed lately? Am I using these incorrectly?
Thank you in advance.