Hi all,
I recently made a company managed project by combining a few team managed boards. This is to have a single view of Frontend, Backend, Bug boards in one place. However, I am not able to see the story points in this combined view. I can view the story points of the same ticket in backlog view of the specific board but I am unable to see it here. PFA screenshot of the issue.

Some steps I tried:
- I went to configure board of this and added story point estimate in the card layout but that is adding a new field in the card and not updating the values in story point field
- This is also not showing me the sum of story points w.r.t status
- PFA screenshot
- In the screenshot, u can observe that new field is now shown on the cards on the left and the actual story point field which is on the right is still empty even for the tasks that have story point estimates filled in them.

Can someone please help me in sorting out this issue