Hi,
2 issues with filters of a view in a confluence database.
1. I need a filter for date fields, which includes all entries 6 days back from today. Right now we have to set "is on or after" and "is on or before" manually every time we won't to go through this view in a weekly meeting. Is their a way to reference "today" dynamically?
2. we also need to look out for another date field following the same logic. How to do that. I just figured out to set any or all for all or no filter entries but not between single entries, which would necessary to say either date field 1 is in this range or date field 2 is in this range.
Example What I tried to achieve but couldn't
("creation date" on or after 1 week ago AND on or before today)
OR
("review date" on or after 1 week ago AND on or before today)
Thanks for assistance in advance.