JIRA keeps putting ads/spam in the comments of our project!
Any ideas how to stop this?
Hi @Stephen Harbage
Welcome to the community!
As far as I know, there is no way to do this from the UI. But you can reach out to Atlassian via Atlassian Support to have this disabled on your instance.
Best regards
Sam
There is not even a X to dismiss this popup (again)
I just created Level 2 issue about this, waiting for reply.
The best part is, I ALREADY HAVE the mobile app.
Hi @Stephen Harbage ,
Welcome to Community
Kindly reach out to Atlassian Support, the support team will check and remove the feature for you from the backend.
Thank You,
Prachi
"Feature" ? I'm sorry not being constructive, but i'm a bit tired of these useless "features" that clutter the UX.IMO you have more useful things in the backlog (been there for 6+ years) which you should get fixed, not this.
Got reply.
If i understood correctly, these are now disabled from everyone. But at least i can't see popup anymore on our instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.