We have a requirement to pull jira objects data into powerbi using restapi do we have any solution to pull objects.
Hi @Sai Sumanth Reddy Y , welcome to the Atlassian Community
It seems you (at least partly) answered your own question: use the REST API that comes with Jira. I welcome you to elaborate on which subject you need answers.
I hope you can spare the time to elaborate on your question,
Dick
By voting for helpful posts and marking answers to your question, you're helping people with similar questions find a solution more quickly. Sharing is caring applies to knowledge as well
Hi @Dickby using REST API i want to pull the jira objects which are there in project='ABC'.when we are pulling we are getting nulls in tables. I have a total of 9500.How to implement this scenario.
Hi @Sai Sumanth Reddy Y
It would be beneficial to you to share the routines you use.
ie. when I use JiraPS to sample our database using PowersShell, I use a script. Without logging in as admin, I'm not able to get results, due to permission restrictions implemented in the REST API.
So again, you need to elaborate on your problem to give this community a chance to solve the problem you're facing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.