
What I am trying to achieve: I want a 'request form field' to display in the 'context' area of the issue view.
Details: I have created a request form (technical support) where an end user can 'rate' their problem based on the impact to their business.
I have an automation that then sets a priority level and due date based on the 'impact' selected by the end user. This is functioning as intended.
When my agents open a ticket, they should see impact, priority and due date together - in the 'context' fields section of the issue view. This is NOT functioning as intended.
The problem: Because 'Impact' is part of the REQUEST view, it automatically appears in the description area of the issue view - this doesn't make any sense, and agents will not see the impact field there. Can I display a 'request form field' (in this case, impact) in the context area of the issue view?
I tried:
Adding the 'Impact' field to the issue view Context area - but it then removes it from the request form.