Is there a way to add a message on the login screen for a JSM portal?
Basically I want to put a message on the portal for users that don't have a login for the portal
Hi @hpatani , this post might help you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Assistance-Needed-with-Jira-Customer-s-Login-Page-Text/qaq-p/2830801
Hi @hpatani if you're logged into the Portal, and you have privileges, you can click on your Profile icon and you should have the option for Announcements. I think that's what you're looking for. You can go through Project settings / Portal Settings and get to the same place too.
Hope that helps.
Thank you but no I am looking for a way to do announcement messages before the user logs in ...
on the login page
Wonderful, thank you @Susan Waldrip
Does anyone know if you can have different log in message for different projects, or the same log in message has to apply to the entire help center?
Thanks.
Hi @Allen Chen , as far as I know there's only one login message for a help center. Once someone is logged in, though, you can customize the Customer Notifications for each project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.