I received an email for "Contact Administrator Page" - there is not a link on the email directly me to the page nor can I locate the page in the JIRA environment...any ideas how to access?
Hi @Cynthia Grieve
You are getting those messages because you have the "Contact Administrators Form" option enabled. If you want to disable this Go to JIRA Cloud, click on Settings gears icon --> click on System --> Turn-off Contact Administrator Form.
ref: Where do "Contact Administrator" emails come from - Jira Cloud
I hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
thanks - I did turn the option off...is there a collection page of sorts (like a general admin mailbox} where the emails are grouped? or is it simply notification only?
This is a simple notification, and the requests aren't saved in Jira.
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.