Hello, I can't find anywhere to modify this text on the ticket declaration page.
Hi @cribier pascal!
Where are you seeing this button? On the bottom of knowledge articles or before your request forms in the portal?
Because I am unaware of how to remove it from bottom of articles (if even possible), but if it's before your forms in the portal, it's because you have set up "Knowledge Base Categories" (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/categorize-knowledge-base-articles/)
It will disappear if you have 0 categories.
It appears after the articles in the knowledge base, and is the link for creating a ticket. I don't want to make it disappear, but change the wording
Oh I see, well I regret to inform you that it’s impossible (to my knowledge) to rephrase that sentence out-of-the-box. You could potentially solve it with a marketplace app, and I found a comment to a similar question providing two links to potential solutions:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Re-Can-we-customize-the-text-Need-to-raise-a-request/qaq-p/1570472/comment-id/68343#M68343
Best, Tobias
OK thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.