I wanted to create an automation rule, however, It turns out to be a fail attempt and showing error in audit log. Also, when issue is created no CMDB user get updated automatically.
Hi @Azhar Niaz
Make sure the Jira user field in the CMDB is a "User" Type field.
Then in the AQL use only {{reporter}}
example: objecttype = "Employee" and "Jira user" = {{reporter}}
Best regards
Sam
HI @Samuel Gatica _ServiceRocket_ Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, It did not work and I am not clear what is the reason it is not working. I made sure the jira user file is user type. And used objecttype = "Employee" and "Jira user" = {{reporter}} in Look-up object query.also put {{reporter}} in CMDB user edit field. Basically I want auto update CMDB user field. Screenshots below:
Please follow this doc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.