We have a few contractors who previously had an Atlassian account, but, as the contract ended, the groups and access where removed.
They have won a recent contract, so these where returners, I firstly checked to see if I could just re-activate these, but this option was greyed out on all of them.
I firstly just re-applied the Azure Jira and Confluence groups via the Azure server then waited two days but no joy. I remove the Azure groups and waited a day in the hope it had awaken the account but still no access.
I tried manually adding the account via the Atlassian Portal but it just said there was already a deactivated account. I removed these deactivated accounts, waited two days then re-applied the Azure Jira and Confluence groups but still no joy.
Are you able to assist please, the contractors are:
Name: Daire Connolly Email: d.connolly@kainos.com
Name: Gavin Wray Email: g.wray@kainos.com
Name: Niel Philips Email: n.phillips@kainos.com