Facing console errors from past many days. How do I raise a ticket to JIRA people.
Hi @Vikas Giri
Are there 3rd party app used in the system, it can be that one of the apps is malfunctioning due to not being licensed anymore.
Hi @Vikas Giri ,
Welcome to the Community! How are these errors manifesting on the user side (sometimes console errors could have no impact on how the tool is used)? Are all users experiencing the same issues?
This is the link to contact Atlassian support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I am using google chrome Version 129.0.6668.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I think it is happening to me.
I can use JIRA on EDGE browser without any issues.
On Chrome, I cannot use filter on my tickets.
HI @Vikas Giri
As you mention to @Carlos Garcia Navarro reply, I suggest to make sure you are on the latest version of Chrome is you are, clear your complete cache and cookies and try again.
I have removed all the third party apps and my issue is resolved now.
Thanks a lot @Marc -Devoteam- and @Carlos Garcia Navarro
Although console errors are present, but they are not hampering my functionality
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.