Hello Atlassian Community,
I'm configuring Jira Service Management and looking for a way to automatically grant customers access to the portal based on their email domain, but without the need to use Atlassian Access.
Here’s what I’m trying to achieve:
- Customers from specific email domains (e.g., @company.com) should be automatically added as customers when they send their first request or when their account is created.
- These customers should instantly get access to the customer portal without requiring manual intervention for account setup.
- Are there any best practices for managing customer permissions and setting up automation rules that could help streamline this process?
- Additionally, is there any way to integrate with Google Workspace or other IDPs to automate this without relying on Atlassian Access?
I've tried setting up some automation rules, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if this can be done without using Atlassian Access.
Any advice or step-by-step guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!