Good as they are, I hope well. I would like to make a query regarding a JQL where we look for it to have (or not) a link value, for example an issue type that has an issue linked to the tested by value. So far so good but then I would like to add what type of incident is the one that is linked, for example: a task type incident that has a tested by value link and that the linked incident is of type BUG. I get to this JQL but then when I want to add the type of linked issue it gives me an error and I think it must be because I don't know how to put together the jql or if it really can't be done.
I leave two examples of JQL that I reached and cannot advance
1st: project = ATM AND issuetype = Test AND issueLinkType NOT IN (tests)
2nd: project = ATM AND issuetype = Story AND issueLinkType NOT IN ("is tested by")