Hi - I received this email:
You are receiving this email because you are an admin of a site that has at least one space currently in the trash. Starting on January 6th, 2025, we will permanently delete spaces that have been in the trash for at least 60 days. We recommend that you go to Confluence administration > Data management > Trashed spaces before January 6th, 2025 to make sure there aren’t any spaces in the trash that you'll need continued access to.
I've looked in Confluence but I can't find Confluence administration > Data management > Trashed spaces.
Can anyone help?
Dom
Hi,
If you move to the Admin section, you should see a Banner that brings you right to the trashed spaces.
If you don't have the banner, the link is here:
www.yoursite.atlassian.com/wiki/admin/trashed-spaces
or navigate to the dropdown "Data Management" as suggested. There should be a "Trashed Spaces" (5th one). I just looked it up.
Hi @Dominic Francocci
Try to follow this gif:
Thanks. I think the problem is the email has been sent to me, but I'm not an admin. I went to the .../wiki/admin/trashed-spaces URL, and it says 'restricted content'.
Probably they sent the email to admins and non-admins.
Thanks for your help.
It seems like this email was sent to both admins and non-admins on our instance. We also don't have any spaces in the trash, so it was even confusing for the admins. We thought it might be a phishing email...
This happened in our environment as well - non-admins receiving these emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.