Hi,
I'm wondering if I can get some assistance. Here's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to create an automation that will run through every single page in a Confluence Space and update it in the following ways:
- Update the owner to be "xyz"
- Apply Page Restrictions based on criteria.
The criteria for the page restrictions are based on the parent page at Level 2 of the page tree structure. The child pages can be anywhere from Level 3 to Level 100, but it needs to reference Level 1 or Level 2 to apply the restrictions. The page restrictions are for edit, which is why it needs to check EVERY single page.
Example tree structure:
- Page 1
- Page 2
- page 3
- Page 4
- Page 5
- Page 6
- Page 7
- Page 8
- Page 9
- Page 10
- etc
- etc
- etc
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this?
Thanks!