in the screenshot below in Timeline view, the status category gets cut off - I only see part of it. Is there a way to display it in full?
HI @t462926 and welcome to the Community.
Looks like the Atlassian team will have to help out with this one. Let's hope the get on here soon.
Best,KGM
Hi @t462926
I was not able to recreate the problem you reported here. I also was not able to locate any existing known bugs that might explain this.
So I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/59/CES-53750 and I included one of your site-admins in case our support team would like to try to replicate this behavior on your Jira Cloud site. I suspect there might be something different about either your Cloud environment or perhaps your browser, but without further troubleshooting and data access to your site, I fear this is harder to troubleshoot here in Community alone.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.