Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to add the starting and ending date of a task assigned to someone and it will automatically pop up in the prescheduler instead of adding it again manually?
Hi @Motahareh Salmani
Welcome to the community!
To automatically update a field you have two options:
I hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
Thank you for your reply,
Is there a tutorial video that I can watch to learn how to do it?
Check the following:
Here is an example using automation:
Start date: {{now}} -> Today
End date: {{now.plusBusinessDays(5)}} -> Today +5 business days.
When I create an "issue" and assign it to someone with the starting date and due date, I have to add plan for proscheduler to see the issue assigned on the gantt chart, for the proscheduler, it mentions that the task is not planned automatically, is it related to the automation on Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.