Hello,
- I have a trigger on an issue in project A,
- then I create an issue on project B, in a branch of the automation as it is conditional.
- Finally, I want to link both the trigger issue and the one I created in 2. How Can I achieve this?
I do not want to set the field in the "create issue" action at 2 because it requires the "Linked issue" field to be in the "create" screen, which I don't want to pollute for users.
Using the "edit issue" action, the "trigger issue" is now referencing the newly created issue which is wrong (and returns an error).
Therefore, I have tried using the raw JSON input to update it like that, but it does not work:
```json
{ "fields": { "Linked Issues": { "is related to": "{{triggerIssueId}}" } } }
```
Here is a screenshot of the rule if this can clarify the context:
