In the last weeks I've frequently noticed that when looking at the details of a ticket, the bottom of the page is not always showing the end of the issue details...
The screenshot is only from the side panel since I cannot share the content of the comments section. But the same happens with the details on the left side of the issue. I can scroll down, but not entirely to the end (so for instance the emoji reaction button is almost completely off-screen). You can also see the bottom of both scrollbars is not shown.

This is when it all displays correctly, and thus what I would expect.

By taking the screenshots now I noticed that currently, it works fine for a regular issue view, but not for an issue that is displayed as a result (x out of y) from a search... That is maybe also why the scrollbar is next to the details panel in one screenshot, and completely on the right of the page in the other..
Did anyone else notice this and maybe find a solution?