I find the database feature in Confluence very interesting. I'm adding each employee's confluence profile to a database with various info about them, which team they belong to, and which customers they have responsibility for. This way we can see if an employee has too many responsibilities and redirect some work to others. That's all well and good.
But..
I cannot find a good clean way to display a database view on another page.
I can embed the database view into a page, sure.. But this is clunky. It's large and bulky, and should not have buttons a user can click to change the contents/view of the database. I want a cleaner way of displaying ONLY the contents of a database, not all the clutter around it.
Are there any plugins for Confluence that allows this?
I wish there were more ways to integrate database content into things like tables, or even graphics.