According to the addon's help:
https://docs.adaptavist.com/cfm4cc/latest/macros/latex if you use single dollar signs around the latex formula it's supposed to make it inline.
In reality regardless of double or single dollar signs it always creates the formula a a block, so I can't even put a formula in a nested list.
Hi @Andrei Stebakov , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
As you've already checked the documentation, I would recommend you open a ticket to the vendor to ask for help https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Hey Andrei!
My name is Lee and I'm one of the engineers on the Content Formatting team. I've had a quick look at this and have been unable to reproduce the issue you have described.
As Valerie mentioned, if you could raise a ticket through our support portal here, our team will help get to the bottom of the problem you are facing
Thanks so much!
Lee
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.