Dear Jira Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am experiencing an issue with the automation rule I set up in Jira to send a daily email to assignees of open tickets. Despite correctly configuring the rule to execute on a scheduled basis, I am still receiving separate emails for each open ticket instead of a single consolidated email containing all the relevant tickets.
Here are the details of my setup:
- Trigger: Scheduled (set to run daily at 5:30 PM)
- JQL Query:
status NOT IN ("Done", "Canceled", "Resolved", "Completed") AND (assignee = "my.mail" OR reporter = "my.mail")
Email Content:

Despite the configuration, I continue to receive separate emails for each ticket, which is not the intended outcome.
I would appreciate any guidance you can provide to resolve this issue and ensure that only one email is sent with a list of all open tickets.
Thank you for your assistance!
Best regards,
Fanis