Hi all,
I want to setup a PMO. Software development teams in the company already use JIRA.
My main goals are the below:
1) The PMO leader needs to have an overview of the teams' projects (status, size, start-end date, Project Manager etc.)
2) Each Project Manager will be responsible for 4-5 projects, so for each of them they should to be able to have a project plan, board, timeline etc (completely separated from the other running projects). It is very important to be able to have unlimited levels of subtasking (some plans may be very detailed and with deep structure) - which I think is a limitation (only tasks and 1 level of subtasks can be added).
3) Some tasks / subtasks for each project have to be assigned to software development teams, so they have to somehow be linked with the tasks added to software backlogs.
How this can be implemented with JIRA (work management)?
Should I open a new project in JIRA for each PMO project or all of them should be considered Epics, within the same JIRA folder?
Thank you in advance