Hello,
Could you please assist me with modifying the text on the Jira login page (Customer Portal)?
Specifically, I would like to change the phrase "
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards,Prokopiou Fanis // I-Metrix
https://getsupport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/16/user/login?destination=portal%2F16%2FPFS-95
Hi @[deleted] , Welcome to the Community, glad you're here!
The text you're trying to change is actually the Login Message screen, and you'll need to be at least a Jira admin. Yours looks a little different than mine, so please try this:
1. Navigate to the Customer Portal.
2, Click your avatar (photo or initials, upper right) to display the menu, then click Log in message.
3. Check the text to see if the phrase "i-Metrix ITSM" is in one of the two text boxes; if it is, just change it (be careful not to delete any formatting, it looks like there may be some HTML or other formatting because the font size is smaller than the Message title).
Let us know if that does it or if you still need help. Good luck!
Hi Susan!
Thank you for your reply! I’m having trouble locating the options you mentioned. Here’s what I see:
I also tried accessing the help centers, but I can’t find the "Log in Message" option in either the Edit Details or Customize Look and Feel sections.
Looking forward to your reply.
Br,
Fanis
I found it! Thanks!
That's great! When you have a chance, would you please mark the answer as accepted so others know it's okay to use, too? We appreciate that!
Also, if you haven't already done so, you might check out Atlassian's Kudos program. It's fun and educational and a great way to "meet" others in the community!
In case this helps anyone else, the menu has slightly changed. As others have mentioned, go to the main portal page >customise>Add login page message
I also made the layout and font look nicer by using JSM Text Formatting Notation: Text Formatting Notation Help - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
I don't have the option for Log In Message but I'm an admin on the project. Any ideas? We need to get rid of the message that's showing below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.