Hello,
I am new to Jira, and here is what I have done so far: I created a Jira Service Management project with a customer portal where clients can view their requests. I have also set up SMTP mail for incoming and outgoing emails, and everything is working smoothly so far. This project is based on SLAs, functioning as a ticketing system where all tickets (mainly domain-related requests) should be resolved on time for my clients.
My issue now is with larger projects that may take 1 or 2 months and do not follow SLAs. I created one from the available templates, but I don't see internal notes or reply-to-customer fields. I need to be able to communicate with customers as we transition from one step to another. Additionally, within the project, when an issue is created, emails are not being sent to customers like they do with JSM requests.
Thanks.