I am an account user using the Standard plan admin rights. My storage has exceeded 250GB and I am considering deleting content. Can I find out how much storage is used for each content?
Welcome @shohei.mitsui , yes you can find out how each space is taking, when you go to Settings > Data management > Space reports and download your report. Last column Storage used (MB) will show how much each space is taking in megabytes.
@shohei.mitsui try our new app Attachment Manager by Easy Apps. A quick way to free up storage is to filter by unused, meaning does not appear on the current page, then delete. Or filter by attachment size and delete large video files you no longer need.
Hello @shohei.mitsui
To completely understand the usage and status of the cloud instance, I recommend our Viewtracker app. The app comes with various built-in reports and a versatile report macro.
For example, the Attachment Report and the Instance Status Report help you understand which space and which files take up the most storage space.
If you have any questions about our app, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,Mattia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.