I want to setup a queue for my support project. Since I am the one that receives client support tickets, it is up to me to try to resolve. If I cannot, I create a dev ticket which goes into another project. I do this because often clients do not formulate well detailed tickets; therefore I must write a proper ticket for devs to understand. I then link this ticket to the original support ticket via linked issue.
Problem
If the linked ticket gets marked as DONE, great. But, I have no idea if/when this happens. So the client ticket is sitting IN PROGRESS, while its linked ticket is DONE.
My Need
I need to be alerted, or a rule, or a queue for myself for when these linked issues are DONE, so I can go in and test and see if issue is truly fixed, and if so I can decide to officially close my client ticket.
I would make a queue called "For Review" so I can filter by these support tickets and accomplish the above.
My thought for the flow is simple: If any tickets with linked issues have a status of DONE for the linked issue, then show in queue.
How can I make this queue?