I have created an auto rule to create a story every Mondays. How can I assign the created story to an existing Epic in the project?
Hi @Parto Hamidi
In the Created action in Automation add the Parent field you can set the value manually or using a smart value.
Hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
Thank you so much Sam for your prompt response but I don't see Parent field! I searched the available fields but it's not listed. I am using Kanban board and the issue type is Story.
Any thoughts where I can find Parent?
Thank you!
hi @Samuel Gatica _ServiceRocket_ , Would you please help me with this request. I even added
{"fields": {"Epic Link": "Pentest Activity"}}
To the More Options-Additional Fields, but still the Epic is not assigned.
Can you please take a screen shot showing the Automation details?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.