Hi !
This is probably a bug, but maybe I'm missing something important. I have created Scrums and Kanban boards to follow tasks on all my projects. The filters queries are as following :
Kanban:
<span>sprint = 55 ORDER BY created DESC</span>
Scrum:
<span>project IN (MAIN, ZIZ, ADURB, MERCA, MUTARC) ORDER BY created DESC</span>
The MUTARC project was created after the Kanban and Scrum boards. I updated the filter used by the Scrum board to include the MUTARC project, yet none of the tasks from said project appeared on the board.
I tried creating a new board, using the same filter... the tasks do appear on the new board. The two JQL queries are identical. I don't understand why only the new boards displays all the tasks matching the filter. Perhaps it is a bug.
Additionally, I later started a new sprint which included tasks from the MUTARC project. I updated the filter used by the Kanban board so it would list all the tasks from that newly created sprint. Yet, just like with the old Scrum board, the Kanban board didn't display any tasks from the MUTARC project.
Again, I created a new Kanban board, using the same filter... and the new Kanban board properly displays all the tasks from the sprint, including those from the MUTARC project. So it seems like boards cannot display tasks from projects that were created after the board.
Sounds like a bug, but maybe I'm missing something ?