Hi,
I have created a new rule in Automation. I want to receive an email with a list of issues. There is no problem creating the list, I can see that the issues I find has an assignee. I choose the assignee from the dropdown list in the To box in Send email action and saves it. Everything looks fine until I try to run the rule. Then I get the error "
As there is no issue present, cannot get the value of the field:
Could not send email, the 'To' address field is empty. If you have referenced a field it may be empty."
From what I can see it is not empty.
In the email I want the assignee to be shown so I have added it in the Content like this
{{#lookupIssues}} - key: {{key}}, Summery: {{summary}}, Assignee; {{assignee}} {{/lookupIssues}}
I change receiver in the To box to another, and run the rule to see if I could get the assignee displayed in the mail and I got this
Assignee; 712020:b6e099e3-8fef-42bc-835c-......
What am I doing wrong?