I would like to know why there is an empty space appears at the left of the view template. Previously it was ok even it is not in full screen. I found the left panel now at the navigation toolbar. How I can change it back?
Hi @Cui Wei Lee , welcome to the Community!
It looks like place for details of selected issue, click on some task and see if it shows the issue details.
Sometimes if browser window is dragged from screen to screen or the size of the browser changes, those elements are not responsive enough -> then page refresh fixes the problem
@Lucas Modzelewski _Lumo_ : I do not think so. If you refer to 2 comparisons images I have, the first one with left panel menu while later on the menu move to the dropdown. Why the menu has changed from one format to another?Image 1:
Image 2:
In Jira features can changes based on the context (project, global, etc.), you can watch the Jira URL to get hints of different locations for accessing features.
This might be the case of single project/board view vs broader plan
Note: things are constantly changing and in 2025 there will be new UI: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/rfc-45-upcoming-changes-to-jira-navigation/79375
@Lucas Modzelewski _Lumo_ You are right! The URL is different! Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.